Free ground shipping on all U. S. orders over $150+*
PACKAGING CONVEYOR COMPONENTS
Packaging conveyor components are essential parts of a packaging line that help move products efficiently and quickly from one point to another. Here are some of the most common packaging conveyor components:
- Articulated feet: These are adjustable feet that are attached to the bottom of the conveyor. They help level the conveyor and provide stability.
- Handles and knobs: These are used to manually adjust the conveyor’s height or angle. They can also be used to move the conveyor from one location to another.
- Chain tracks: These are the tracks that the conveyor chain rides on. They are typically made of stainless steel or plastic and are designed to be durable and long-lasting.
- Rollers: Rollers are used to support the conveyor chain and guide the product along the conveyor. They can be made of various materials, such as stainless steel, plastic, or rubber, depending on the application.
- Guide rails: These are vertical supports that keep the product in place as it moves along the conveyor. They can be made of various materials, such as aluminum or stainless steel.
- Wear strips: These are plastic or rubber strips that are placed on the guide rails or chain tracks to reduce wear and tear. They also help reduce noise and vibration.
All of these components play a crucial role in the overall operation of a packaging conveyor system, and proper maintenance and replacement of worn or damaged parts is essential to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.